Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Messages For me, Or You?

i sign in at 1345 today and already see the following on twitter:


The fact that you need to express your love of one thing by deriding another, clearly states you know nothing of both!

How is that relevant? Because even after you "fell in love with her" and I caught you at it, your first reaction was to turn around and tell me how bad/wrong I have been throughout our relationship and which is why you did what you did.
people cheat, people fall in and out of live, even married people feel attracted to others all the time. I am broadminded and matured enough to know that. but that you had to completely tell me (or was it you trying to convince yourself?) about how bad I really was, to justify this other love, well it clearly states.......


No comments:

Post a Comment