Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Inevitable End

And that is nearly the end of another chapter.

Whats more hurtful than the end is the sudden knowledge that the chapter, that to me was something for which I readily  put my whole life on hold and slaved sleeplessly for almost two years, is to that to that someone a chapter in their life they could do without.

Very soon it will be just another statistics. Just another contract, terminated. 
Something that started with an 8 year old acquaintance, huge amount of wooing, 'knight in shining armor rescuing damsel in distress' kind of scenario and hour long international phone calls, eventually turned to 'I have no feelings for you. You are just a pain in the wrong places'. And I didn't even know.

Right now this is all I can write about it. That it is over. And, if it isn't, it has reached a stage where it should be.

As tweeted by LilMissIssues:

You lost The Love.
I Loved the Most

No comments:

Post a Comment