Friday, June 24, 2011

J. K. ROWLING said in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:

"People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right."

And that says it all!
That is the reason why you could never forgive me for the person I was, through out this relationship, while I can still consider forgiving you for the biggest sin you could have committed against me and our son.

______________________________________________

Also from today:

Seen on twitter :

My Ex: I will be here for you whenever you need me.
Me: Oh Really. And where the Fuck were you when I needed you when we were together?

It is weird how every time that your life is in a mess and there is this one thing that is on the top of your mind constantly, all the quotes that come your way, the sayings, tweets, headlines, even lines from the books you are currently reading, everything always seems like a discussion on the same agenda. This maybe why so many people believe in signs!

Well, that is not to say that my "Ex" ever said or shall ever say the line 'I will be here for you whenever you need me'. That kind of commitment and hence communication is just WAY TOO MUCH to expect.

Oh! and a lot of my posts shall mostly deal with what I read on twitter because that is my current addiction, news source and most importantly the place that allows me to forget my own pathetic life and listen to that of complete strangers. Also, where people listen to me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment