Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wish you could follow her

Todays twitter timeline feels like this Sexybichoo is talking to you, representing me. No explanations, just putting down some of her tweets of the day.

Your 1st mistake was leaving me. Your 2nd mistake was giving me a chance to realize that I can live without u.




It is always worth it to be with the one person who knows your true worth.

Which is why I don't think giving this a shot is worth it, for me.

Never ignore someone who loves and cares for you. One day you may realize you've lost the moon while counting the stars.
Buhahahahahaha. And then I know someone who wants the whole sky eh? from the moon to the stars and now back to the moon?

If you're important to them, they will always find a way to make time for you. No excuses, no lies & no broken promises

Some men have a classy, strong, loyal & trustworthy woman by their side. If he isn't grateful to have someone like that, he's just dumb.
Might sound like blowing my own trumpet, but you really are dumb.

Don't act like someone you're not, you won't get far in life, so stop pretending.
from yesterday's conversation. Because you have told me more than once that the way we are, we are never gonna like each other. If thats the case, why are you now trying I ask. And you say because you suddenly realize this is what you want in life and you are ready to change? really change? like pretend to be someone else? pretend to like and behave in ways that are not you? For how long?

STOP saying your going to do something , JUST do it.
Again from yesterday's conversation. As I was telling you, why do you keep telling me everyday that this relationship has suddenly started meaning a lot for you and hence you are going to "try and make this work" Last 10 days you are telling me you are going to try. so when are you scheduled to start then? Why just tell me? The fact that I am still talking to you not indicator enough that I have given you a second chance and am still waiting around for you to start trying? Stop telling me, Just.....

Just because I don't react, doesn't mean I don't notice.
For all the big and small lies and excuses you made that I let go and that finally made you thing you can cheat on me and I wouldn't notice that  too.

When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty Is Everything 
And you just lost everything. In fact, I lost everything because of you.

Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
And, it is your choice to wallow in the downs so much that you completely miss the Ups.

And the final one for now is for me:
Don't let the assholes make u forget the value of yourself, that you're special & deserve to be treated with respect too.

No comments:

Post a Comment